Vytorin is used for treating high cholesterol along with a cholesterol-lowering diet.
Vytorin as known as: Acotral, Afordel, Alcosin, Alipas, Alpheus, Angiolip, Antichol, Arudel, Astax, Aterostat, Athenil, Atorvik-ez, Avastin, Awestatin, Belmalip, Bevostatin, Cardin, Cerclerol, Cholemed, Cholestad, Cholestat, Cholipam, Christatin, Colemin, Colemin forte, Colesken, Colestop, Colestricon, Coracil, Corexel, Corsim, Covastin, Cynt, Detrovel, Ecuvas, Egilipid, Esvat, Ethicol, Extrastatin, Ezentia, Ezeta, Ezetib, Ezetim, Ezetimib, Ezetimibum, Ezitoget, Forcad, Gerosim, Glipal, Glutasey, Goldastatin, Goltor, Histop, Hollesta, Iamastatin, Ifistatin, Inegan, Inegy, Ipramid, Ivast, Ixacor, Jabastatina, Kavelor, Klonastin, Krustat, Kymazol, Labistatin, Lepur, Lesvatin, Lip-down, Lipcut, Lipenil, Lipexal, Lipidex, Lipo-off, Lipoaut, Lipoblock, Lipociden, Lipodown, Lipokoban, Lipola m, Lipomed, Lipopress, Liporex, Lipovatol, Lipozart, Lipozid, Lisac, Lowcholid, Lumsiva, Medipo, Medistatin, Mersivas, Michol, Nalecol, Nezatin, Nimicor, Nitastin, Nivelipol, Normicor, Normofat, Nosterol, Novastin, Nyzoc, Omistat, Pantok, Pantok forte, Phalol, Pontizoc, Protecta, Pulsarat, Ramian, Ransim, Rechol, Recol, Redicor, Redulip, Redusterol, Rendapid, Ritechol, Selvim, Several, Sicor, Silovastin, Simacor, Simator, Simavas, Simbado, Simchol, Simcor, Simcora, Simcovas, Simhasan, Simirex, Simlipidic, Simlo, Simovil, Simplaqor, Simratio, Simtan, Simtano, Simtin, Simvabell, Simvabeta, Simvacard, Simvachol, Simvacol, Simvacop, Simvacor, Simvadoc, Simvadura, Simvafar, Simvafour, Simvagamma, Simvahex, Simvahexal, Simvakol, Simvalimit, Simvalip, Simvamerck, Simvar, Simvarcana, Simvarex, Simvas, Simvass, Simvast, Simvastad, Simvastamed, Simvastan, Simvastatine, Simvatin, Simvax, Simvaxon, Simvep, Simvostol, Simvotin, Simzor, Sinpor, Sinstatin, Sintenal, Sinterol, Sinty, Sinvastacor, Sinvat, Sinvaz, Sivacor, Sivatin, Sivinar, Sorfox, Sotovastin, Starezin, Starzoko, Stasiva, Statex, Synvinolin, Tanavat, Trilip, Vabadin, Vadel, Valemia, Vascor, Vasomed, Vasotenal, Vasta, Vastan, Vaster, Vastocor, Viaxal, Vida-up, Vidastat, Viemm, Viscor, Ximve, Zaptrol, Zavinyx, Zeklen, Zeplan, Zerocoler, Zetia-zocor, Zifam, Zimstat, Zivas, Zocor forteView all
Free Traceable Delivery.
Free Traceable Delivery.
Free Traceable Delivery.
Vytorin is used for treating high cholesterol along with a cholesterol-lowering diet. Vytorin is a combination of 2 medicines. Ezetimibe works by reducing the amount of cholesterol that your body absorbs from your diet. Simvastatin is an HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor or "statin." It works by blocking an enzyme that is necessary for your body to make cholesterol. Lowering cholesterol levels in the blood reduces the chance of heart disease, heart attacks, and strokes. Vytorin has not been shown to reduce heart attacks or strokes more than simvastatin alone.
Use Vytorin as directed by your doctor.
- Take Vytorin by mouth with or without food, preferably in the evening, unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
- Taking Vytorin at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- If you also take a bile acid sequestrant (eg, cholestyramine, colestipol, colesevelam), do not take it within 2 hours before or 4 hours after taking Vytorin. Check with your doctor if you have questions.
- For best results, Vytorin should be used along with exercise, a low-cholesterol/low-fat diet, and a weight-loss program if you are overweight. Follow the diet and exercise program given to you by your health care provider.
- Eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice may increase the amount of Vytorin in your blood, which may increase your risk for serious side effects. The risk may be greater with large amounts of grapefruit or grapefruit juice. Avoid large amounts of grapefruit or grapefruit juice (eg, more than one quart daily). Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions about including grapefruit or grapefruit juice in your diet while you are taking Vytorin.
- Most people with high cholesterol do not feel sick. Continue to take Vytorin even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of Vytorin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Vytorin.
Store Vytorin at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Vytorin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredients: Ezetimibe, Simvastatin.
Our price: $0.82
Our price: $45.33
Our price: $38.54
Our price: $1.07
Our price: $1.63
Our price: $0.50
I have received my package and it is in fine condition. Thanks.
I have received my package. thank you. Will use my discount for further orders! Thanks.
This is to inform you that I have received my package yesterday. I want to thank you and other staff members of canadian pharmacy for your continous coordination and support for customers. I really appreciate the services of your pharmacy. Best Regards.
Hi! I am pleased to inform you that I have received my package today. Best regards.
I did receive my order. The post office held the package for me as I was out of town when it arrived. Yes I am pleased with the product, just the delivery time was too long, about three weeks or so. Thanks.
I have received my package. Everything appears to be in order. Thank you.