Levaquin is used to treat bacterial infections of the skin, sinuses, kidneys, bladder, or prostate. It is also used to treat bacterial infections that cause bronchitis or pneumonia, and to treat people who have been exposed to anthrax.
Levaquin as known as: Acquire, Alefox-oz, Alevokem, Anlev, Apo-levofloxacin, Armolev, Auxxil, Bacnil, Benfloxin, Cina, Cinacol, Co levofloxacin, Corbic, Corvox, Cravit, Cravox, Difloxin, Elequine, Evabit, Evonex, Exolev, Farlev, Floracid, Floxator, Floximax, Floxlevo, Glevo, Iquix, Isofloxx, Lailixin, Laiwoxing, Lebel, Ledric, Leeflox, Lefex, Leflokin, Leflox, Lefloxin, Leflumax, Lefos, Lefoxin, Lekuicin, Leoflox, Lequin, Letab, Levin, Leviproxol, Levo, Levobac, Levobact, Levocin, Levocine, Levodak, Levoday, Levof, Levoflox, Levofloxacina, Levofloxacino, Levofloxacinum, Levogen, Levoking, Levolacin, Levomac, Levomax, Levonidin, Levonix, Levoprolin, Levoproxol, Levoquin, Levoquinol, Levoquinox, Levores, Levosina, Levotac, Levovid, Levox, Levoxa, Levoxacin, Levoxal, Levoxetina, Levoxin, Levozine, Levunid, Lexa, Lexacin, Livacin, Locin, Lovequin, Lovicin, Loxin, Loxof, Lufi, Medibiox, Mosardal, Neumoflox, Nevotek, Nislev, Nivoloc, Novacilina, Nufalev, Oftaquix, Olcin, Orlev, Ovel, Ovelquin, Potant, Priflox, Prixar, Prolecin, Proxime, Quantrum, Quinix, Quinobiot, Quinolev, Quixin, Recamicina, Reskuin, Resquin, Rinvox, Rodixina, Septibiotic, Tamiram, Tavaloxx, Tavanic, Teraquin, Tevox, Tivanik, Trevox, Truxa, Ultraquin, Uniflox, Urilev, Voflaxin, Voleflok, Volequin, Volox, Voxin, Weishaxin, Xenoxin, Yaxinbituo, Zenilev, ZidalevView all
Levaquin is used for treating infections caused by certain bacteria. It may also be used to prevent or slow anthrax after exposure. Levaquin is a quinolone antibiotic. It works by killing sensitive bacteria.
Use Levaquin as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take the medication in larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Take Levaquin with a full glass of water (8 ounces). Drink several extra glasses of fluid each day while you are taking Levaquin.
- You may take Levaquin tablets with or without food.
- Take this medication for as many days as it has been prescribed for you even if you begin to feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cleared. Levaquin will not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu.
- This medicine can cause you to have unusual results with certain medical tests. Tell any doctor who treats you that you are using Levaquin.
- Levaquin works best if it is used at the same time each day.
- Do not miss any dose of Levaquin. If you miss a dose of Levaquin, use it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Levaquin.
Store Levaquin at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Levaquin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Levofloxacin.
Our price: $1.06
Our price: $0.44
Our price: $2.97
Our price: $0.92
Our price: $1.06
Our price: $1.82
I have received my package and I look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thank you.
I have received my package and it is in fine condition. Thanks.
I got my package. I've done business with you in the past and I recommend you to anyone who wants a fair deal on medical supplies. Too bad you guys don't sell insulin.
I received the package a few days ago.Thank you so very much! Everything was perfect. I do appreciate your great service and will most definitely order again from you. I'm glad to say that I can recommend you with total confidence. Thanks.
Hi! I am pleased to inform you that I have received my package today. Best regards.
I received my package and was pleased with the results. Thank you for doing a good job.