Inderal is used for treating high blood pressure or atrial fibrillation.
Inderal as known as: N-propranololView all
Inderal is used for treating high blood pressure or atrial fibrillation. It is used in patients with angina to decrease angina frequency and increase exercise tolerance. It is used to decrease the risk of heart death in certain patients who have survived a heart attack. It is used to manage certain types of tremors, a heart condition called hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, or certain symptoms of pheochromocytoma (an adrenal tumor). It is used to prevent migraine headaches. Inderal is a beta-blocker. It works by slowing down the heart and decreasing the amount of blood it pumps out. This helps to decrease blood pressure, helps the heart pump more efficiently, and reduces the workload on the heart. Exactly how Inderal works to treat migraines or tremors is not known.
Use Inderal as directed by your doctor.
- Take Inderal by mouth. Talk with your doctor about how you should take it with regard to food.
- If you are taking an antacid with aluminum in it, take it at least 2 hours after you take Inderal.
- Take Inderal on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Inderal at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Inderal even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Inderal. You may have an increased risk of side effects. If you need to stop Inderal or add a new medicine, your doctor will gradually lower your dose.
- If you miss a dose of Inderal, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Inderal.
Store Inderal between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Inderal out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Propranolol hydrochloride.
Our price: $0.96
Our price: $0.77
Our price: $0.48
Our price: $0.91
Our price: $0.26
Our price: $0.21
Our price: $0.48
Hi! I am pleased to inform you that I have received my package today. Best regards.
I have received my package and it is in fine condition. Thanks.
I received the package a few days ago.Thank you so very much! Everything was perfect. I do appreciate your great service and will most definitely order again from you. I'm glad to say that I can recommend you with total confidence. Thanks.
Very pleased with shipment and customer service. Will place re-order very soon.
I have received my package. thank you. Will use my discount for further orders! Thanks.
I got my package. I've done business with you in the past and I recommend you to anyone who wants a fair deal on medical supplies. Too bad you guys don't sell insulin.