Endep is a medicine used to treat patients with depression.
Free Traceable Delivery.
Endep is a tricyclic antidepressant used to treat depression and chronic pain. Endep improves the symptoms of depression by correcting the balance of the chemicals in your brain such as norephinephrine and serotonin. These chemicals help improve the mood of the patient and cope with depression.
Use Endep as directed by your doctor.
- Endep may be taken with food or on an empty stomach.
- Do not take the medication in larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor.
- Avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while taking Endep.
- Do not stop using Endep without first talking to your doctor. You may need to use less and less before you stop the medication completely. Stopping this medication suddenly could cause you to have unpleasant side effects.
- Endep may take up to 30 days to control symptoms of depression. Continue to use Endep even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Talk with your doctor if your symptoms do not improve after 4 weeks of treatment.
- If you need to have any type of surgery, tell the surgeon ahead of time that you are taking Endep. You may need to stop using the medicine for a short time.
- If you miss a dose of Endep, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
The dosage for Endep depends on the condition of the patient. Only the doctors can decide on how much the dosage should be given to a patient. Usually a low dose of Endep is given at a certain period and will gradually increase depending on the tolerance and improvement of the patient.
Initial dosage usually starts at 75 milligrams up to 159 milligrams a day which is divided in smaller doses. For confined patients in hospitals, doctors usually administer 100 to 200 milligrams a day.
Elderly patients are usually provided with low dosage since they are not capable of the tolerance because of their age. Doctors usually reduce the dosage as the patient improves. Constant monitoring of the patient’s condition is required so as to determine if the dosage should be increased or decreased.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Endep.
Endep should be stored at room temperature away from moisture and sunlight. Avoid storage at temperatures above 30°C (86°F). Keep Endep out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: Amitriptyline.
Amitriptyline was approved by the FDA in May 1983.
Our price: $0.41
Our price: $0.31
Our price: $0.94
Our price: $0.30
Our price: $1.95
Our price: $0.80
Our price: $0.61
I did receive my order. The post office held the package for me as I was out of town when it arrived. Yes I am pleased with the product, just the delivery time was too long, about three weeks or so. Thanks.
Hi! I am pleased to inform you that I have received my package today. Best regards.
Got my order but and I want to recommend you to a friend!
Jenny K. Schuster
Thanks so much! I really appreciate how helpful you've been and would recommend your company to anyone who asks.
I have received my package. Everything appears to be in order. Thank you.
I have received my package and it is in fine condition. Thanks.