Clozaril is used for managing schizophrenia in patients who do not respond to other medicines.
Clozaril as known as: Alemoxan, Azaleptinum, Clofax, Cloment, Clonex, Clopin, Clopine, Clopsine, Clorilex, Clozalek, Clozapin, Clozapina, Clozapinum, Clozix, Denzapine, Elcrit, Fazaclo, Froidir, Klozapin, Klozapol, Labincloz, Lanolept, Lapenax, Leponex, Lozapin, Lozapine, Luften, Sensipin, Sequax, Sizopin, Sizopril, Uspen, Zapen, ZapineView all
Clozaril is used for managing schizophrenia in patients who do not respond to other medicines. It is used to decrease the risk of suicidal behavior in certain patients. Clozaril is an atypical antipsychotic. It may work by affecting certain chemicals in the brain. This has an effect on thinking and behavior.
Use Clozaril as directed by your doctor.
- Clozaril may be taken with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Continue to take Clozaril even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- Taking Clozaril at the same time each day will help you to remember to take it.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Clozaril without first checking with your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Clozaril, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- If you miss taking a dose of Clozaril for more than 2 days do not start taking it again. Contact your doctor right away for instructions.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Clozaril.
Store Clozaril at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Clozaril out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Clozapine.
Our price: $0.75
Our price: $0.34
Our price: $0.28
Our price: $0.63
Our price: $0.30
Our price: $1.56
I received my package and was pleased with the results. Thank you for doing a good job.
I got my package. I've done business with you in the past and I recommend you to anyone who wants a fair deal on medical supplies. Too bad you guys don't sell insulin.
Hi! I am pleased to inform you that I have received my package today. Best regards.
I did receive my order. The post office held the package for me as I was out of town when it arrived. Yes I am pleased with the product, just the delivery time was too long, about three weeks or so. Thanks.
Received delivery and pleased by time and product
I have received my package and it is in fine condition. Thanks.