Clozaril is used for managing schizophrenia in patients who do not respond to other medicines.
Clozaril as known as: Alemoxan, Azaleptinum, Clofax, Cloment, Clonex, Clopin, Clopine, Clopsine, Clorilex, Clozalek, Clozapin, Clozapina, Clozapinum, Clozix, Denzapine, Elcrit, Fazaclo, Froidir, Klozapin, Klozapol, Labincloz, Lanolept, Lapenax, Leponex, Lozapin, Lozapine, Luften, Sensipin, Sequax, Sizopin, Sizopril, Uspen, Zapen, ZapineView all
Clozaril is used for managing schizophrenia in patients who do not respond to other medicines. It is used to decrease the risk of suicidal behavior in certain patients. Clozaril is an atypical antipsychotic. It may work by affecting certain chemicals in the brain. This has an effect on thinking and behavior.
Use Clozaril as directed by your doctor.
- Clozaril may be taken with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Continue to take Clozaril even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- Taking Clozaril at the same time each day will help you to remember to take it.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Clozaril without first checking with your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Clozaril, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- If you miss taking a dose of Clozaril for more than 2 days do not start taking it again. Contact your doctor right away for instructions.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Clozaril.
Store Clozaril at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Clozaril out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Clozapine.
Our price: $0.28
Our price: $0.58
Our price: $0.64
Our price: $0.79
Our price: $0.61
Our price: $0.31
Hi! I am pleased to inform you that I have received my package today. Best regards.
I got my package. I've done business with you in the past and I recommend you to anyone who wants a fair deal on medical supplies. Too bad you guys don't sell insulin.
This is to inform you that I have received my package yesterday. I want to thank you and other staff members of canadian pharmacy for your continous coordination and support for customers. I really appreciate the services of your pharmacy. Best Regards.
Jenny K. Schuster
Thanks so much! I really appreciate how helpful you've been and would recommend your company to anyone who asks.
Got my order but and I want to recommend you to a friend!
I have received my package. Everything appears to be in order. Thank you.