Clonidine is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure).
Clonidine as known as: Arkamin, Aruclonin, Atensina, Barclyd, Capril, Caprysin, Catanidin, Catapres, Catapresan tts, Catapressan, Chlophazolin, Clonidin, Clonidina, Clonidinum, Clonidural, Clonisin, Clonistada, Clonnirit, Clophelinum, Clorpres, Dixarit, Duraclon, Edolglau, Haemiton, Iporel, Isoglaucon, Jenloga, Lowpres, Menograine, Mirfat, Naclodin, Normopresan, Paracefan, Sulmidine, Taitecin, VelarilView all
Clonidine is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). It is sometimes used together with other blood pressure medications. Clonidine lowers blood pressure by decreasing the levels of certain chemicals in your blood. This allows your blood vessels to relax and your heart to beat more slowly and easily.
Use Clonidine as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take the medication in larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the instructions on your prescription label.
- Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results from Clonidine.
- Clonidine is usually taken in the morning and at bedtime. Follow your doctor's instructions.
- If you need to have any type of surgery, tell the surgeon ahead of time that you are taking Clonidine. You may need to stop using the medicine for a short time. Do not stop taking this medication suddenly without first talking to your doctor. Stopping this medication suddenly can cause nervousness, agitation, headache, tremors, severe high blood pressure, or life-threatening symptoms. Talk with your doctor about how to avoid withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking Clonidine.
- Keep using this medicine as directed, even if you feel well. High blood pressure often has no symptoms. You may need to use blood pressure medication for the rest of your life.
- If you miss a dose of Clonidine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Clonidine.
Store Clonidine at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C) away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Clonidine out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Our price: $0.78
Our price: $0.71
Our price: $0.28
Our price: $0.32
Our price: $1.14
Our price: $42.61
This is to inform you that I have received my package yesterday. I want to thank you and other staff members of canadian pharmacy for your continous coordination and support for customers. I really appreciate the services of your pharmacy. Best Regards.
Jenny K. Schuster
Thanks so much! I really appreciate how helpful you've been and would recommend your company to anyone who asks.
I have received my package and it is in fine condition. Thanks.
I received my package and was pleased with the results. Thank you for doing a good job.
I have received my package. Everything appears to be in order. Thank you.
I have received my package and I look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thank you.