Clonidine is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure).
Clonidine as known as: Arkamin, Aruclonin, Atensina, Barclyd, Capril, Caprysin, Catanidin, Catapres, Catapresan tts, Catapressan, Chlophazolin, Clonidin, Clonidina, Clonidinum, Clonidural, Clonisin, Clonistada, Clonnirit, Clophelinum, Clorpres, Dixarit, Duraclon, Edolglau, Haemiton, Iporel, Isoglaucon, Jenloga, Lowpres, Menograine, Mirfat, Naclodin, Normopresan, Paracefan, Sulmidine, Taitecin, VelarilView all
Clonidine is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). It is sometimes used together with other blood pressure medications. Clonidine lowers blood pressure by decreasing the levels of certain chemicals in your blood. This allows your blood vessels to relax and your heart to beat more slowly and easily.
Use Clonidine as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take the medication in larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the instructions on your prescription label.
- Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results from Clonidine.
- Clonidine is usually taken in the morning and at bedtime. Follow your doctor's instructions.
- If you need to have any type of surgery, tell the surgeon ahead of time that you are taking Clonidine. You may need to stop using the medicine for a short time. Do not stop taking this medication suddenly without first talking to your doctor. Stopping this medication suddenly can cause nervousness, agitation, headache, tremors, severe high blood pressure, or life-threatening symptoms. Talk with your doctor about how to avoid withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking Clonidine.
- Keep using this medicine as directed, even if you feel well. High blood pressure often has no symptoms. You may need to use blood pressure medication for the rest of your life.
- If you miss a dose of Clonidine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Clonidine.
Store Clonidine at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C) away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Clonidine out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Our price: $1.32
Our price: $0.32
Our price: $1.05
Our price: $1.16
Our price: $0.37
Our price: $0.77
I have received my package and it is in fine condition. Thanks.
Very pleased with shipment and customer service. Will place re-order very soon.
Received delivery and pleased by time and product
I have received my package. thank you. Will use my discount for further orders! Thanks.
I did receive my order. The post office held the package for me as I was out of town when it arrived. Yes I am pleased with the product, just the delivery time was too long, about three weeks or so. Thanks.
I have received my package and I look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thank you.