Buspar is used for the short-term relief of anxiety symptoms.
Buspar as known as: Anksilon, Ansial, Ansitec, Ansiten, Antipsichos, Anxinil, Anxiolan, Anxiron, Anxut, Axoven, Barpil, Bergamol, Bespar, Biron, Boronex, Brispar, Buisline, Busansil, Buscalm, Buscalma, Busiral, Busirone, Busp, Buspanil, Buspimen, Buspin, Buspiron, Buspirona, Buspironum, Buspon, Bustab, Dalpas, Epsilat, Freeton, Hiremon, Hobatstress, Itagil, Kallmiren, Komasin, Lanamont, Lebilon, Ledion, Loxapin, Mabuson, Nadrifor, Narol, Nerbert, Nervostal, Neurosine, Nevrorestol, Nopiron, Norbal, Normaton, Pasrin, Paxon, Pendium, Psibeter, Relac, Relax, Sburol, Sorbon, Spamilan, Spitomin, Stressigal, Suxin, Svitalark, Tensispes, Tutran, Umolit, XietyView all
Buspar is used for the short-term relief of anxiety symptoms.Buspar is an antianxiety agent. It reacts with specific chemical receptors in the brain.
Use Buspar as directed by your doctor.
- Take Buspar by mouth. Take it consistently, either always with food or always without food.
- Avoid large amounts of grapefruit or grapefruit juice while you are taking Buspar. Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions about including grapefruit or grapefruit juice in your diet while you are taking Buspar.
- Buspar is designed to be taken every day to prevent anxiety symptoms. It does not work if it is only taken as needed or only when anxiety symptoms are present.
- Continue to take Buspar even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Buspar, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Buspar.
Store Buspar at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Avoid storing at temperatures above 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Keep Buspar out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Buspirone HCl.
Our price: $0.30
Our price: $0.55
Our price: $1.03
Our price: $1.00
Our price: $42.61
Our price: $1.06
I have received my package and it is in fine condition. Thanks.
I received my package and was pleased with the results. Thank you for doing a good job.
I have received my package. Everything appears to be in order. Thank you.
I received the package a few days ago.Thank you so very much! Everything was perfect. I do appreciate your great service and will most definitely order again from you. I'm glad to say that I can recommend you with total confidence. Thanks.
I have received my package from you. Thanks very much.
I got my package. I've done business with you in the past and I recommend you to anyone who wants a fair deal on medical supplies. Too bad you guys don't sell insulin.